Schedule an Appointment
- To schedule an appointment, call the clinic at (505) 983-9878. If you have specific questions about Ayurveda, or other services, please ask for Dr. Grasser's Assistant.
- If you will be using your health insurance, your care will be focused on Western medical treatment of health issues, as well as prevention and health care maintenance. Dr. Grasser's approach, however, is always informed by his extensive knowledge of complementary healing systems. Integrative Ayurveda appointments are available separately and are not covered by health insurance. For details, see our Menu & Pricing. New patients typically receive a 30 minute new patient appointment. Subsequent follow-up appointments are 15 minutes. A 45 minute new patient appointment can be given if you request it at the time of scheduling.
- If you are not using health insurance, your appointments can always be fully integrative. Reasonable fees are charged, depending on the length of the appointment.
- After you schedule your appointment, to get to know you and your health history better, we require that you fill out our New Patient Information & History form. You will also be required to sign several other forms. Please arrive at least 30 minutes early for your first appointment to fill out forms. It would be best if you pick up these forms at our office or download them prior to your appointment so that you can fill them out beforehand. The health history portion especially can take some time. You can find all of our forms here.
- Business Hours/Holidays. We are available for appointments Monday through Thursday from 8:30am until 11:45am and 1:30pm until 4:45pm. We do not see patients on Fridays, but the office is open. The office is closed for lunch from about 12:30 until 1:30pm, but phones are answered during lunch. We are closed on major holidays.