Who We Treat
Integrative Health Approach
Unity Medicine offers an integrative health approach steeped in Western and Ayurvedic medicine. Because we offer both, we are able to provide our patients more options and treat a broader range of health conditions. Many chronic diseases today do not respond well to Western medical approaches but can be successfully helped by the holistic practices of Ayurveda. We offer care for the whole family including babies, young children and adults. Ayurveda care is not available for children under 18 or pregnant patients though we encourage pregnant women to sign up for post-partum Ayurveda care.
Below are some examples of the many health conditions Unity Medicine practitioners can successfully treat. However, because of our integrative approach we can provide improvement on most health conditions.
- Chronic Stress
- Hormone imbalances
- Autoimmune disorders
- Digestive disorders (abdominal pain, indigestion, heartburn, diarrhea, constipation)
- Menstrual problems
- Allergies (food and environmental)
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Adrenal exhaustion (burn-out)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Thyroid conditions
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Celiac Disease
- Leaky Gut Syndrome (Increased Intestinal Permeability)
- Small Bowel Intestinal Overgrowth
- Lyme Disease
To schedule your appointment today, please contact us.